Today is officially six days since I had endoscopic carpel tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery on my right hand & arm.
I went to my first physical therapy appointment since having surgery done. I met with kym who was very nice. She took off the gauze and replaced it with a snug fitting “sock” that had extra padding at the elbow. She also had me move my arm and hand and took measurements to see how much motion I was currently capable of. Overall I was there for almost 2 hours but it was a good experience. I’ll update and edit with more details tomorrow, posting from my iPhone is rough.
Update July 30th the last two pictures are from yesterday, post op day 8
Incoming search terms:
- cubital carpal tunnel surgery post op care
- post op cubital tunnel surgery
- pictures of post op cubical tunnel
- post op care for cubital tunnel decompression surgery
- Recovery From Cubital Tunnel Surgery
- post op instructions for cubital tunnel
- post op instructions after ulnar tunnel surgery
- post op instructions after cubital and carpal tunnel surgery
- post op for carpal tunnel and cubital surgery
- Carpal and cubital tunnel post op